- Do you believe in one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; and do you confess Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord?
- Do you promise to join regularly with your fellow Christians in worship on the Lord’s Day?
- Do you promise to be faithful in reading the Bible and in prayer?
- Do you promise to give a fitting proportion of your time, talents and money for the Church’s work in the world?
- Do you promise, depending on the grace of God, to confess Christ openly, to serve Him in your daily work, and to walk in His ways all the days of your life?
Small groups provide a sense of Christ-centred community, particularly in a large church, in which we form close relationships and talk about meaningful matters of faith.
Click on the Contact Me box below and we’ll be in touch with more info.
- At Knock we have a large and invaluable number of members whose service assists in running every aspect of church life.
- Everything from praise teams, welcome team, small group leaders, snow patrol, youth and children’s leaders to tea and coffee teams.
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 1 Peter 4:10. As
- the body of Christ, membership means more than just sitting in a pew, it means giving of time and talents.
- Being part of large vibrant congregation there is always lots to do and one way to get to know people is to serve alongside them.
- If you want to be involved, we would love to hear from you.
- Please fill out the form by clicking on the
- box below and someone will be in touch.
If you would like to give you can get in touch with the church office on 02890 794582 , use the envelopes or – best of all – set up a standing order. This will help:
- You to ensure your offering goes out regularly to Knock
- Us to budget knowing what regular income to expect and
- For Us to process Gift Aid claims (where appropriate) more efficiently
You can set up or amend a Standing Order by downloading and returning the standing order form. Once you’ve completed it you should send it to the Church Office, Knock Presbyterian Church, 53 Kings Road, Belfast, BT5 6JH who will process it through our system and then send it to your bank.
Click on the Set Up box below to download & complete the form.