Treasuring God – Reflecting His Glory
At Knock we believe that God has specifically given us the gift of music and singing as an eternal means of exalting [praising, honouring] Him and exulting [rejoicing, delighting] in Him. As we meet each week as a family of faith, it is our desire that music and singing would help knit us together by His Spirit through the heart-igniting truth of all God is for us in Jesus Christ.
If you love God and music, there are many ways to serve with us in Music Ministry at Knock:
- Sunday praise groups
- Sunday morning orchestral group (once a month)
- 11:30 service choral group (once a month)
- Christmas Eve choral group (meeting November – December)
- Youth Music: Youth Choir (from year 8), Junior Band (up to year 8), Praise Jam (monthly, from year 8), Greenhouse Praise, Genesis Praise
- King’s Cross Club Band
- Summer music refresher scheme
- Sound and AV teams
Please email email@example.com for more information.
‘For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.’ (Matthew 6:21)