Interested in joining? Fill in our form and we’ll be in touch!
We warmly welcome visitors to Knock and we are delighted if they want to stay and be part of God’s family along with us.
Some may join us from other churches, having made a profession of faith in Jesus Christ already. Others will join us by professing faith for themselves, using these vows:
- Do you believe in one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; and do you confess Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord?
- Do you promise to join regularly with your fellow Christians in worship on the Lord’s Day?
- Do you promise to be faithful in reading the Bible and in prayer?
- Do you promise to give a fitting proportion of your time, talents and money for the Church’s work in the world?
- Do you promise, depending on the grace of God, to confess Christ openly, to serve Him in your daily work, and to walk in His ways all the days of your life?
Small groups provide a sense of Christ-centred community, particularly in a large church, in which we form close relationships and talk about meaningful matters of faith.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11